These recipes have been tried, tweaked, sampled, savoured, passed on and enjoyed again and again. A collection of recipes that if you had no other resource for recipes, you could pretty much have all your bases covered for feeding yourself and your family in a delicious manner twelve months of the year. Yes it’s about eating, local, sustainable and seasonal, but it’s about fun too. Along with the recipes, you’ll find yourself making your own paints, being talked into entering your baking and preserves at a local fair, enjoying cooking away from home (who’s up for some camping?), or being inspired to investigate your own neighbourhood for the best local food you can find. Special colour-coded icons will also help point the way to grill/bonfire and camping friendly foods, so you can eat the best way possible even when away from home.
- The chapters are divided into quicker (weekday) recipes and a little more involved recipes for weekends or special occasions.
- Fun and informative introductions and sidebars make deciding on a recipe easy and the instructions make for great results every time.
- Beautiful pictures will tempt you straight into the kitchen.
- An easy-to-use preserving chapter highlighting canning and freezing sweet and savoury staples that you’ll use over and over.
- Lots of fun snacks and treats for anytime, anywhere.
- Recipes with a bonfire insignia make for excellent eating while you are camping, trailering, boating, cottaging or just enjoying the barbecue in your backyard.
- Be inspired to see how your baking stacks up against other enthusiasts by entering a local baking contest!
Click here to order your copy of The Kitchen Table Cookbook today from Provisions Food Company.